Do you know what happens in the anaphase?
0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed this quiz. You cannot start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to take this quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed.
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Put the stages of mitosis in the correct order from start to finish
Put the stages of mitosis in order – start to finish
- Membrane forms around chromosomes
- Chromosomes replicated – form x's
- Nucleus breaks down – spindle fibres form
- Cells separate after surface membranes form
- Copies separated to sides of cell
- Chromosomes line up on spindle fibres
Which of the following are reasons why mitosis takes place?CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following are outcomes of mitosis?CorrectIncorrect
Chaotic, controlled, peaceful, uncontrolled
Cancer cells form when changes in cells lead to cell division
What cycle is mitosis part of?